THE SEVEN DISPENSATIONS
The word "dispensation" means "the order of events under Divine
Authority." There are 7 Dispensations in Human history between the
Eternal Past and the Eternal Future; between the Creation of Man in the
6 days of Genesis 1-2 and the Final Restoration of Man in the New
Heavens and the New Earth of Revelation 21-22.
1. The Dispensation of Innocence: Genesis 2:15-3:21
This age was from the "Creation of Man" and his
commission to rule over the Earth and all things
therein, to the "Fall of Man" and his expulsion
from the "Garden of Eden".
2. The Dispensation of Conscience: Genesis 3:22-8:14
This age was from the "Fall of Man" and his
expulsion from the "Garden of Eden" to the
"Flood of Noah," a period of 1,656 years.
3. The Dispensation of Human Government: Genesis 8:15-11:32
This age was from the"Flood of Noah" to the
call of Abraham, a period of 427 years.
4. The Dispensation of Promise: Genesis 12:1-Exodus 12:37
This age was from the call of Abraham to the
Exodus of Israel from Egypt under Moses,
a period of 430 years.
5. The Dispensation of Law: Exodus 12:38 - Matthew 2:23;
This age was from the Exodus of Israel from
Egypt under Moses to the "Preaching of the
Kingdom of Heaven" by John the Baptist; or
from Moses to the 1st Coming of Jesus Christ,
a period of over 1,718 years.
6. The Dispensation of Grace: Matthew 3:1-Revelation 19:10
This age has lasted already over 1,900 years,
from the 1st Coming of Jesus Christ, and it
shall continue until the 2nd Coming of
Jesus Christ in the "Near Future."
7. The Dispensation Of Divine Government
The Millennium: Revelation 19:11-20:15
This age will cover the period from the 2nd
Coming of Jesus Christ, to the "Last Rebellion
of Satan and Man" on the Earth, a period of